Leverage Lab is year long program that facilitates cross-sector collaboration in order to address shared industry challenges and improve social and environmental impact, productivity, and brand.
By committing to action and joining us in the next Leverage Lab COLLABORATIVE you will:
Learn to mitigate risk in your enterprise due to increased knowledge and connections pertaining to circular design
Demonstrate leadership in the apparel industry, and to signal to customers that your company is “walking the talk” in adopting sustainable practices
Show shareholders follow through on strategic commitments to R&D, greener business practices, and innovation at 1/25 of what it would cost you to do it alone.
Have access to leading thinking and resources around issues of sustainability in the apparel industry particularly with take-back programs and circular economy models
Please join us in the fall for the next Leverage Lab COLLABORATIVE, to register and for more information, click HERE.
After spending 13+ years working with business leaders to improve their practices, we have learned three things:
- Businesses can implement real, lasting change that benefits the business, the employees, AND the environment.
- Big change requires smart collaboration with the right people under the right circumstances.
- The importance of experienced facilitators, the right resources, and systems of accountability in pushing systemic boundaries to change business in a way that benefits everyone.
what do participants actually do?
- Systems thinking
- Feedback outlets
- Deepening of relationship with other like minded organizations
- Innovation and collaboration opportunities on projects related to identified challenges
- An opportunity to create large scale impact that affects regulation and infrastructural barriers
- Leveraging opportunities in tackling common challenges together and at a fraction of the cost
- A continued sense of camaraderie with like-minded individuals
- Shared expertise and referral opportunities
- Recognition and showcasing opportunities
What does it cost?
- To get a discount, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for the code.
- All participants must commit to participating in all 3 sessions.
What sets the Leverage Lab process apart?
Its dedicated facilitator, whose role it is to:
- maintain momentum within each Lab from month to month
- generate common language around shared problems
- conduct research between meetings
- develop safe spaces with established ground rules
- set an intention to solve common problems over the six-month duration
- hold the group accountable to their shared tasks and commitments
Once a lab has completed their six-month cycle, they are brought together with our community partners to share lessons learned, gather feedback, and celebrate their successes.